Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow's GM(Intern) Application

2 posters

Go down

Should Shadow become an intern/GM?

Shadow's GM(Intern) Application Vote_lcap67%Shadow's GM(Intern) Application Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Shadow's GM(Intern) Application Vote_lcap33%Shadow's GM(Intern) Application Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Shadow's GM(Intern) Application Empty Shadow's GM(Intern) Application

Post  Shadow Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:28 pm

My GM/Intern application.

Name: Jason/Jay

Why you'd like to be GM: I think it is a GM's responsibilities to help out as much as he can for the players and the servers. I believe that a GM's job is to look over the safety of the server and the players. The GM should always be available for help if a player needs it and should be able to solve problems such as hacking or making people feel uncomfortable. I wish to be able to do these things and I think that your server is awesome. I believe you should pick me as a GM spot as I am a trusted, dedicated, hardworking and loyal person who has had experience with being a GM as I was GM for 2 other private servers so I know what a GM's responsibilities are. I have lots of patience and maturity and I can handle problems calmly and without making a fuss. I have created my own server once using the TitanMS source but couldnt get any people on so I brought it down. I am also really active as I am a fan of maple servers and am usually on even though I have nothing to do. I am willing to sacrifice lots of my free time for the server if a problem occurs. I am also able to take orders very well, very mature as I am used to annoying pricks and can handle them responsibly and without conflict. I work well with my fellow staff members and will do my best to show my worthiness as a GM.

Online Times: 2pm to 10pm on weekdays(GMT- Cool
12/1pm to 10pm on weekends(GMT- Cool

Shadow
NOOB
NOOB

Back to top Go down

Shadow's GM(Intern) Application Empty Re: Shadow's GM(Intern) Application

Post  [GM]Music Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 pm

Good Job Jason! Hope you become a GM soon :] We can Bring back our old memories when we were both GM's in TLMS tongue
[GM]Music
[GM]Music

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Haha yeah =D TLMS... the old days XD
Well, hopefully I get accepted =3

Shadow
NOOB
NOOB

Back to top Go down